Home and Business
- C-LEX Concentrate
- Selective Broad Leaf Weed Killer (Water-based). This product is designed for control of broad leaf weeds on turf, golf courses, park grounds and other similar non-crop turf areas. Its deep penetrating action kills roots, seedlets and sprouts without harm to the more narrow lead grasses. In addition to the thorough root kill, this selective weed killer also gives an impressive top kill. Dilution rate is 3-5 ounces of concentrate to 1-2 gallons of water cover 1,000 sq. ft. Generally, most undesirable growth can be effectively controlled at the weaker dilution. This product is effective year round in cool or warm weather, but for the most optimum results, use should be in early Spring while desirable grass is dormant and weeds are hardy. This selective weed killer is very economical because of its high recommended dilution rate and the reduction of reseeding costs. Some of the most common turf weeds such as buckethorn plantains, dandelion, curled dock, wild onion and many others are successfully controlled when this herbicide is properly applied. EPA - Reg. Bulk.
- Emulsifiable Concentrate (Bromocail-H.A.N. Mixture) (Oil-based).
An economical nonselective formulation, dilutable with water 1:10 to give a quick top kill and a long-lasting residual effect (seasonal kill). Even though this product is dilutable with water, it will still give a very rapid top kill because of a phytotoxic oil used as a carrier. This oil combines the properties of low volatility with rapid penetration and translocation into the plant. A major feature of this product is the insolubility of the herbicide in water after it has dried. This assures full effect regardless of the rainfall after application, or the stage of growth at the time of application. The translocation and root absorption of the product produces extensive root kill of desirable vegetation, and provides long-term residual control. When used according to label instructions, annual weeds, grasses and hard-to-kill perennials are kept under control. Produces rapid top kill but full kill will only be accomplished when EX-IT is absorbed through the roots. EPA - Reg. Bulk.
- Repco-Kill III
- Liquid Weed Killer (Oil-based). This total kill, non-selective soil sterilant herbicide has been formulated for rapid and thorough eradication of undesirable vegetation in non-cropland areas. This product is ready-to-use for easy, foolproof application with no need to measure and dilute. The product contains highly effective active ingredients such as bromacil, 2,4-D, in a petroleum distillate base to provide rapid top kill and long-term, full-season root kill. This product provides the most effective features of root absorption and translocation, with leaf and stem absorption for visible top kill. Recommended areas for use include fence rows, ditches, along roadsides, powerlines, rights-of-way and around buildings. Ready-to-use. EPA - Reg. Bulk.
- 2 Plus 2 "Time-Released" Granular Herbicide
- Two powerful herbicides, Diuron and Bromacil, are combined together to form a double action, "time released" non-selective granular soil sterilant. The Bromacil goes to work instantly to destroy the plant from the roots up. This is the initial killing phase. The Diuron is remarkably slow dissolving making it possible to extend the herbicide's optimum effect throughout the entire season. This secondary phase provides a long-lasting barrier to prevent regrowth. The active ingredients are manufactured with wetting agents and penetrants and encapsulated in a natural granular carrier. This eliminates the dangers of spray drift, and reduces the leaching effect so often encountered with other herbicides. Coverage is 10 to 20 sq. ft. per pound. EPA - Reg. 40-pound container.
- Concentrate (Oil-based). A non-selective concentrated herbicide that can be applied for post-emergent or pre-emergent weed control. This economical soil sterilant is dilutable at the rate of one part product to 10 parts oil or water. This product is water emulsifiable and non-corrosive to equipment. The product if formulated to be a desiccant when applied to live vegetation. This ability to dehydrate the plant causes a quick top kill which can be accelerated by diluting this product with fuel oil. In addition to an effective top kill, the treatment will be absorbed through the roots to give a complete root kill. The effect will last a full season. This particular formulation has less of a tendency as well as for large area coverage. EPA - Reg. Bulk.
- Aquatic and Contact Herbicide (Water-based). This unique and versatile herbicide is intended for use as a general contact weed killer as well as an aquatic weed killer to control and eliminate undesirable vegetation in and around water. This product may be used along fence lines, railroad tracks, beside curbs and sidewalks to control overgrowth without soil sterilant activity. Ready-to-use as an aquatic and dilutable with water up to 1:20 as a contact herbicide. Nonflammable and has a low toxicity when used to control submerged and emersed aquatic plants, then becomes neutralized upon soil contact. EPA - Reg. Bulk.
Email us with questions or orders
Back to Home Page